We usually do this tour from May to end of October ! On this tour we visit some nomads in Zagros mountains and also a short trekking is possible. For a long trekking we neet at least 2 or 3 days. There are 2 different plans for this tour: on plan A, we do a good trekking and just a short visit of nomads but on plan B we go directly to the nomads and spend more time with nomads.Read More
Its not a short look at touristy camps round the city but a lovely journey to heart of the nature and nomads. We hike through nice valleys, beautiful mountains, sometimes reach to high peaks and finally spend a memorable night with our nomads under shiny stars.
As our nomads move between summer place and winter place depending on your time we go to different mountains but mostely in Zagros mountains. Usually from May to November we go to summer place in high mountains and the rest of year to winter place in low mountains. Mostly we do our trekking in Qashqai nomads land ( our homeland) that is located in southern part of Zagros mountains in southwest of Iran close to the famous city Shiraz.
During the last few years we have done many tours very successfully that you can see the tourists comments on our TripAdvisor page with this address: " Zagros nomads trekking "
There are some easy plans for beginners and also some professional plans for professional trekkers but you can have your own plan according to your time and wish.
we usually do this tour from November to May. On this tour we do a nice hiking to the famous Shapur cave on Chogan valley , nice caving and also visit some nomads families in the valley. If you want to spend more time with nomads, we can skip the trekking to the cave and go to to the nomads directly and take a short walk to visit different families.
We usually do this tour from May to November when our nomads are in summer place . On this trip we do a nice trekking in Ganbil valley and Barm-firuz mountain and lake in southern part of Zagros mountains ; visit some Qashqai nomads and spend a night with a nomad's family.Read More
This nice tour is possible to do from November to May when our nomads are in their winter place. On this tour we visit a group of nomads in Chogan valley, spend the night with them and do a hiking to Shapur cave on the next day morning, have lunch and finally back to Shiraz in the afternoon .Read More
This is the best tour in our summer place in high mountains from May to November. By taking this tour you can do a very nice trekking and visit a lot of nomads. on this trip we usually pass several nice mountains, valleys , a nice canyon(Ganbil canyon) and also climb up to a high summit! ( Barm-firuz summit 3720 m.) Its a professional treekking, so you should be physically ready and also you need good trekking shoes.Read More
Here you can take the most nicest tour in our winter place. if you are interested in long professional trekkings and nomads its your choice from November to May. Its a professional treekking, so you should be physically ready and also good trekking shoes. Some parts are steep and difficult.Read More
When you are in Shiraz and your next destination is Isfahan , take this trip to experience something totally different, enjoy amazing landscapes of Zagros mountains, do a nice trekking, visit some nomads in their tents, spend some time with them and finally get to Isfahan instead of sitting on buses for a long time through the high way.Also when you are in Isfahan and want to move to Shiraz, you can start the tour from Isfahan and finally get to Shiraz. Read More
Take this especial tour to get to Yazd through Zagros mountains to enjoy unique landscapes of Zagros mountains, do a nice trekking, visit some nomads, spend some time with them and finally reach to Yazd. Also when you are in Yazd you can take this tour from Yazd to Shiraz.Read More
Persepolis and Necropolis are located on the main way from Shiraz to Yazd/Isfahan . You can take this tour to visit Persepolis, Necropolis, do some trekking in the mountains close to Persepolis , visit some nomads and finally get to Yazd or Isfahan.Read More
Dena mountain is the highest point in Zagros mountains range, beside a city called Yasuj that is located in north of Shiraz or south of Isfahan. If you love to get to the highest point in Zagros mountains its your choice. We organize this tour from May to November when its not too cold and also not too much snow at the top.Read More
1.Our tours are mix of trekking and nomads tours but usually we focus on trekking more. If you want to spend more time with nomads please let us know in advance
2.Our tours are private; We dont mix different groups.
3.The distance written on the tourplans sometimes are possible to be changed a bit because of nomads moving.
4. The time written on the tourplans are mentioned without the stopping points.
5. For the trekking tours you should be physically ready.
6. If you have a disease or sensitive to the high altitude, please let us know in advance.
7. In July, August, September and October there are some prickly bushes in some part of our trekking routes; Because of this you need good shoes and pants.
8. In June, July, August and September its hot in Iran; At this time we do our trekking tours in high mountains thats cooler but its hot in midday about +35 and usually we stop in midday for a rest.
9. Always you need some warm clothes for the nights and some light ones for the days. Plus hats and sunscreens.
10. We provide tents,sleeping bags and mats for you but you can just bring your sleeping bags if you like.
11. Its better to put your shoes and stuff in tents at nights; sometimes its possible sth be stolen by dogs;))
12. There is no shower in the mountains; just sometimes we can wash ourselves in rivers.
13. Most of the time there is no toilet; mostely we go to the nature for this and just we need some tissue.
14. Its better to bring a flashlight for the nights.
15. Usually nomads prepare food for us and sometimes we make our own food.
16. If you are a vegetarian or love some foods more, please let us know in advance.
17. Usually we take some drinking water at the beginning of our trip and refill our bottles from the springs or get some from nomads. If you are not used to spring water, let us know in advance.
18. Its better to keep some dry food like nuts with you in the mountains.
19. Its better to ask people before taking photos; Especially women are shy.
20. Its better not to touch the dogs when you visit nomads as they never do it.
21. During our trekking usually we meet some families with some children ; you can bring some small things for them but its not necessary.
22. Sometimes nomads ask for painkiller tablets as they dont have enough access to the doctors; you can keep some tables with you just in case.
23. Our nomads are very hospitable and proud of their great culture ; they never ask for sth but we usually give them some money or some gifts in return of their services. ( some part of your money that you pay us, goes to the nomads).
24. We work as a team( Mohammad, Mehdi and Ziba); if there is a problem for one of us, the others will support you.
25.we are very flexible ; you can have some changes on your plan during the trip.
26. You can cancel your tour even on the last second and we never get any compensation for this.
27. Usually during our trekking our 4w car joins us at nights that your big luggage can be in the car always.
28. Sometimes its possible to join some especial events by chance like wedding parties but not always.
29. We get the cost of of our tours at the end of our tours. If you are not happy at the end you can pay less or even nothing. " You should be happy at the end "; its our policy!
Some Visitors Talk About Us
Posted by Mattia
Hi, I'm a solo traveller and I will be in Iran in late February - early March. I'm interested to know the price of the 3 days professional tour and the 2 days tour from Shiraz to Isfahan. Thanks Mattia
Posted by Emad
Hello, Me and my wife are interested in the following tour (Shiraz to Yazd through Persepolis and Nomads) from 16-17 October (1 night). Would you be available and could you give us more information about the price for the 2 of us? Thank you, Emad
Posted by Nicola and Birgit
We had a really wonderful time with Mohammad and the Qashghai nomads. The Zagros mountains, with the canyon, river, lake, summits etc are a really stunning place. I think Mohammad is one of the best guides you can find, he is from the nomads, he knows what he is doing and had an answer to almost all of our questions. I also really liked the way he behaves when he takes tourists to the nomads places, he is a very respectful person in every situation. You don't feel like in one of those tourist tours at all! We had a great time. Thanks a lot!
Posted by Noel
Hello, Me and my wife would be intrested to go on a tour with you tomorrow to Zagros Mountain. Do you offer a tour for a good price? Kind regards, Noel
Posted by Reggy Specken
We had a nice day with Mohammed, He is an honest man and a good guide, He will give you much information about Iran. He talks good understandable English and he knows a lot of nice places to take you.